1a) No products with the wording White Rose Oils in any form can be resold on any shopping channel sites worldwide without written consent from us.
1) Guarantee of Quality: We guarantee that all products featured on our web site are of the highest quality.
2) Payment Options: We accept all major credit and debit cards and use 2 secure payment systems, Pay Pal also World Pay, which has been developed in association with the Nat West Bank PLC. Please note if you need to add more products to your order we need to know as soon as you have placed the order and we have a surcharge of £5.00 plus Vat for clerical work and payment fees. This will be on a Pay Pal request for payment & our minimum add on to order amount is £10 plus Vat.
3) Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption systems. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
4) Delivery Methods & Times: We only dispatch our products by UK couriers all tracked to ensure that items are handled carefully!
Except for weekends, Christmas period and Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Normally orders are dispatched the same day providing we get this before 10 am, orders after this may be the same day dispatch or on the next working day after your order is received by us.
Orders will be posted out using Parcel Force on a 24 hour next working day or a 3 to 5 day delivery using Royal Mail for UK orders. Orders to other countries may take longer. PLEASE NOTE If a package is returned to us because it has not been picked up from your collection pickup point eg. Royal Mail collection dept., we will need a payment for postage on our 2nd or there after attempts as we do not except that the advice note from the postage company has not been posted if no answer. Most notices that go missing are normally in the junk mail that you may have binned so please be on the lookout for them.
If you have not had your delivery within 7 working days of ordering please check with us about the progress of that order as inclement weather, postage strike etc. These are some problems that are out of our control that do occur. Tel: 01484 642742
Please check all e-mails about any processes as these could be holding up your order.
5) Delivery Charges: These are given as part of the checkout process.
6) Returns Procedure: We will make every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 15 working days from the dispatch date (Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the product, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If a product arrives damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 days of receipt and return the package by our method of posting (recorded) within 7 days of receipt. We will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned. Please note if you order the same product more than once and keep only one and return the others having had free delivery we will deduct the costs of postage from your refund.
7) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order. If you are not satisfied with our products sent (see section 21) you then have the right to return them within 14 days of receipt with the carriage / shipping costs at your expense and then on return of only unused goods your payment will be refunded.
8) Retention of Title: This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
9) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
10) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is shown separately from the cost of each product package, where applicable.
11) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive two e-mails. An ‘Order Confirmation’ from us and a ‘Transaction Authorised’ receipt from the payment gateway. ‘If there is a pricing error, we reserve the right to suspend your order until confirmation that you are happy to go ahead at the correct price’
12) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering.
13) Confirmation of Dispatch: Confirmation of dispatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on dispatch or shipment of all orders.
14) Invoices: Will be sent when goods are paid for in full.
15) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries please look up contact us on the home page using the correct link.
17) Substitutions: Whilst every effort will be made to supply the items as specified, the contents of our product packages are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute items of similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise. Where there are prohibitions on any items to certain countries, those items will be substituted with alternative items of a similar value.
18) Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately.
19) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet, shoppers demands, cancelations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
20) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01482 642742. All complaints will be normally acknowledged within one working day excluding weekends and holiday breaks. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer’s statutory rights.
21) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England. E. & O.E.